- This blog is written and edited by me, Deb Chitwood.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinion on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Living Montessori Now does collect email addresses for newsletters and RSS feeds.
- This is an optional subscription policy.
- No emails will be shared with third parties.
- Please use any of the ideas found on this blog with the following criterion:
- Use only one picture with a link to the original post if you are sharing this on a blog or site. You may use one picture of mine or the roundup collage or photo with text at the top of the post. You don’t have permission to use another blogger’s photo from this site. (I’ve obtained permission from the individual bloggers to use those photos on this site.)
- Please do not re-post an entire blog post or distribute printed out content without written permission from me.
- Contact me via my contact page for any other permissions.
- The owner and writer of this blog accepts no liability. Readers following instructions and suggestions made by the owner and writer are responsible for their own safety and the safety of minors in their care. All activities require adult supervision.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, service provider, or party in question.