At PreK + K Sharing, I show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired Easter egg learning activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing! Here, I’m sharing the links to free Easter egg printables for preschoolers through 1st graders.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Easter Egg Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Matching Easter Egg Numbers with Chick Sets to 10
Free Printable: Mini-Center: Match Easter Egg Numbers with Chick Sets to 10 from KidSparkz at Teachers Pay Teachers
Chicken Life Cycle Activity
Free Printable: life cycle of a chicken fact cards and flow chart from Learn Create Love
Easter Egg Hunt
Free Printable: Easter Egg Hunt Clues from Jelly Bean Jam
Easter Egg Match: Short a Word Families
Free Printable: Easter Egg Match: Short a Word Families from Kinder Puzzles on Teachers Pay Teachers
Break-Apart Easter Egg Activity: CVC Words
Free Printable: Break-Apart Easter Egg Center Activities from Frog Spot
Easter Egg Word Families
Free Printable: Easter Egg Word Families from Mrs. I’s Class
Free Easter Egg Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Egg Templates from Milliande’s
- Easter Egg Template from Activity Village
- Easter Eggs from First Palette
- Easter Egg Hunt from Mr Printables
- Easter Egg Hunt (for classrooms) from Fun 2B in First
- Easter Egg Hunt Clue Cards from Spoonful
- Easter Egg Hunt Printables from Live Craft Eat
- Easter Scavenger Hunt from Artsy Momma
- Easter Basket Scavenger Hunt from Embellish
- Easter Hunt Kit from I Will Invitations
- Easter Egg Maze from Activity Village
- Easter Printables from 3 Dinosaurs
- Easter Printables from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Easter Theme Printables from 1+1+1=1
- Easter Games from Prepared Not Scared
- My Egg Colors Printable Book by Carla from Preschool POWOL Packets at B-Inspired Mama
- Easter Egg Surprise (Graphing colors of jelly beans) from Kindergarten Faith
- Easter Egg Glyph from Teach with Me
- Easter Printables from Busy Bee
- Easter Theme from ABC Teach
- Easter Egg Fillers from Elementary Matters
- Easter Egg Coordinates from Activity Village
- Easter Rhythm Game from Let’s Play Music
- Easter Make a 2 Digit Number from Live Love Laugh
- Egg sactly What Time Is It Time Games from Teach With Me
- Jelly Bean Color Game from Criss-Cross Applesauce
- Easter Egg Decorations from Spagat Blog
- Egg People Easter Craft from Mr Printables
- Easter Egg Printables from We Love to Illustrate for Children
- Easter Egg Printables from Teachers Notebook (LOTS of Easter egg printables)
- Easter Egg Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers (LOTS of Spanish printables)
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Easter Egg Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., Mom’s Library, It’s Playtime, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn.