It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing! Today, I’m sharing the links to free printables I’ve used to create Montessori-inspired fire-safety activities for preschoolers through first graders.
I show how I used the printables to prepare the Montessori-inspired activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Used in the Pictured Fire-Safety Activities for Preschoolers-First Graders
Free Printable: Fire Truck Numeric Order Activity from Making Learning Fun
Dalmatian Spot Counting Activity
Free Printable: Dalmatian Spot Counting Cards from Making Learning Fun.
Other Materials: I used an economy tray from Montessori Services, black crystal-like decorative filler which was on sale at a hobby store (Michaels) after last Halloween, and small containers to organize the crystals and numbered collars for the dalmatians. I used the printables for 1-10 and exactly 55 crystals. You could add some sort of tweezers or Montessori Services quick sticks, although picking up the crystals with the fingers is a good practical life activity, too.
Firefighter Graphing Game
Free Printable: Firefighter Graphing Game from Firemen Printables ~ Kindergarten Pack from Homeschool Creations
Fire Truck Skip Counting by 5s
Free Printable: Fire Truck Skip Counting by 5s from Royal Baloo
Other Materials: I used a large plastic tray from Montessori Services and glass gems from a hobby store. I used a permanent marker to write the missing numerals on the glass gems and added a sugar tong from Montessori Services for a practical life component to the activity.
Five-in-a-Row Fire Edition Addition Game
Free Printable: Five-in-a-Row Fire Edition by Sweet Kinderland at Teachers Pay Teachers
Fire Play Set Craft
Free Printable: Fire Play Set from Royal Baloo
Free Fire-Safety Printables for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Fire Truck K-2nd Pack and Fire Play Set from Royal Baloo
- Zoomin’ Movin’ Alphabet F is for Fire Truck from Royal Baloo
- Fire Fighter Tot Pack from Our Little Monkeys
- Fire Safety Preschool Pack from Royal Baloo
- Fire Fighter Finger Puppets and Dalmatians from Alphabet Soup
- Fire Safety Theme and Printables from Pre-K Pages
- Firetruck Bingo Printable from PreKinders
- Fire Printables from Making Learning Fun
- Fire Safety Printables from Scholastic
- Fire Safety Month Printables from ABC Teach
- Sparky the Fire Dog Activities from Sparky
- Kids Firetruck Foldup Activity Sheet from U.S. Fire Administration/FEMA
- USFA for Kids Printables from U.S. Fire Administration/FEMA
- Printable Firefighters and Flames for Block Area from Nuttin’ but Preschool
- Fire Station and Fire Engines from Canon Creative Park
- Firemen Printables from Homeschool Creations
- Dalmatian Template from Kiboomu
- Unit Study: Fire from Lawteedah
- Our Fire Escape Plans from Made for 1st Grade
- Firefighter and Fire Safety Printables from Kids Soup
- The Firefighter Emergent Reader from The Measured Mom
- Firetruck Themed Birthday Party with Free Printables from How to Nest for Less
- Community Helpers Printables from Growing in Pre K
- Community Helpers Printables from PreKinders
- People Who Keep Us Safe from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Firefighter Craft from Learn Create Love
- Firetruck Craft from Learn Create Love
- Fire Prevention Week Printable Worksheets from The Teachers Corner
- Community Helper Paper Dolls from First Palette
- Firefighter Printables from First School
- Firefighters Hat Craft from Free Kids Crafts
- Printable Badges for Kids from Tim Van de Vall’s Blog
- Community Helper Printables from Preschool Mom
- Fire Printables from Teachers Notebook
- Fire Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing for ideas on how to use the free printables to create Montessori-inspired fire safety activities: Montessori-Inspired Fire Safety Math Activities Using Free Printables.
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
Places I often link up: Afterschool Express, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Frugal Homeschool Friday Link Up, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn, Discover and Explore: Community Helpers, KLP Linky Party.