It’s the 15th of the month! At PreK + K Sharing, I’m sharing five different Montessori-inspired April showers trays created using free printables! The activities could work well for a spring-, weather-, April showers-, or gardening unit.
Montessori-Inspired April Showers Activities at PreK + K Sharing
At PreK + K Sharing, I show how I used the printables to create Montessori-inspired activities for preschoolers. I also have links to other posts with helpful ideas and presentations.
These activities all use the free April Showers Preschool Pack from Our Little Monkeys.
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired April Showers Activities. Be sure to check my post at PreK + K Sharing for presentation ideas!
Free Water Cycle Printables for Preschoolers-First Graders (some printables for up to grade 3)
- April Showers Preschool Pack – Water Cycle Activity at PreK + K Sharing
- Water Cycle Activities from Teach with Me
- Water Cycle Song from The Classroom Creative
- The Water Cycle for Schools from USGS
- The Water Cycle for Kids: A Placemat from USGS
- Water Cycle Puzzle from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- Water Cycle Diagram for Labeling from The First Grade Parade
- Explain the Water Cycle Printable from Mrs. Lirette’s Learning
- Water Cycle Labels from Homeschooling Hearts and Minds
- Water Cycle Song from Rhythm Rhyme Results
- Water Cycle Worksheets and Diagrams from Itsy Bitsy Fun
- Water Cycle Themed Unit Studies and Free Resources from Homeschool Giveaways and Freebies
- Water Cycle Printables from ABC Teach
- 75+ Weather Activities and Free Printables from Every Star Is Different
- Weather Theme from Making Learning Fun
- Water Cycle Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
- Water Cycle Printables from Teachers Notebook (the word search can’t be saved, so just search for water cycle and free when you’re there)
More of my Posts That Include Water Cycle Activities:
- Montessori-Inspired Cloud Unit
- Montessori-Inspired Weather Unit and Weather Blog Hop
- Montessori-Inspired Winter Activities (includes activities related to snow and ice)
- Montessori-Inspired April Showers Activities (my post at PreK + K Sharing)
- Free Water Cycle Printables and Montessori-Inspired Water Cycle Activities
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates). You can find me on bloglovin’, Instagram, and YouTube now, too. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process and a password each month for exclusive subscriber freebies!
May be linked to Practical Mondays Link Up, Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Hip Homeschool Hop, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, Learn and Play,Link-ups at Squishable Baby, Preschool Corner, Sharing Saturday, Tot School Gathering Place.