I LOVE the greater than, less than alligator for introducing the concepts of greater than and less than to young children. I have links to some free greater than, less than alligator printables as well as Montessori-inspired greater than, less than alligator math activities in previous posts. Today, I want to consolidate the greater than, less than alligator free printables and activities into this post so they’re easy to find.
Free Greater Than, Less Than Alligator Math Printables
- Alligator Work Station from The Littlest Scholars (used in my previous “Montessori-Inspired Greater Than Less Than Alligator Math” post at PreK + K Sharing)
- Less Than, Greater Than Alligator Mouth Symbols by Montessori Mac at Teachers Pay Teachers (used in my previous “Montessori-Inspired Alligator Activities Using Free Printables” post at PreK + K Sharing)
- Comparing Numbers, Alligator Style! by Mrs. Sol on Teachers Pay Teachers (used in my previous “Montessori-Inspired Alligator Activities Using Free Printables” post at PreK + K Sharing)
- Hungry Hungry Alligator Game by Mrs Kumrow at Teachers Pay Teachers (used in my previous “Montessori-Inspired Alligator Activities Using Free Printables” post at PreK + K Sharing)
- Greater Than Less Than Alligator Symbols with Words from First Grade Fanatic
- Greater Than, Less Than, Equal to Alligators from The Measured Mom
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Kindergarten Printables from 1+1+1=1
- Greater Than Less Than Pirates by Teaching My Two at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than, Less Than with Mr. Alligator by Teaching Wright at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than/Less Than Alligator Chomp by Kristen’s Kindergarten at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Less Than + Greater Alligator by Michelle Tomaszewski at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than, Less Than: How to Make an Alligator Puppet by Primary Paradise at Teachers Pay Teachers
- The Greater Gator (Number Sense #1 Jr. Edition With Burps) by Jacob Lightbody at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than and Less Than (The Greater Gator: Number Sense #1) by Jacob Lightbody at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Comparing Numbers With Ali the Aligator-Work Mat by Halee Thompson at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than Less Than and Placement Value Game by Little Priorities at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Comparing Decimals Alligator Bites by Jenny Harp at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than/Less Than with Alligator Book by Caroline Smith at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Alligator Math- Greater Than/ Less Than by Little Miss Riley at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Alligator for Greater,Than Less Than by Laura Altmaier at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than Less Than Alligator Poster by Klassroom Kelly at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than Less Than Poster by Promoting Success at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To Reference Sheet by Rosemarie Galvin at Teachers Pay Teachers
Montessori-Inspired Greater Than, Less Than Alligator Math Activities Using Free Printables
Following are the Montessori-inspired greater than, less than alligator activities I created at PreK + K Sharing. The posts there give directions for using the printables.
Greater Than, Less Than Alligator Math at PreK + K Sharing
Montessori-Inspired Alligator Activities Using Free Printables at PreK + K Sharing
Montessori Monday Link-Up
If you have some Montessori activity trays/lessons to share, please link up below. It’s fine to link up a post from your archives – and you may link up anytime during the week! Your post may be any Montessori-inspired activity or idea. It doesn’t need to be related to my Montessori Monday post. If you’re wondering what’s considered “Montessori inspired” and what to link up (or not link up), check out my “What Is Montessori Inspired?” post. Link up your exact post URL so that we can find your activity if we return to the linky at a later date (which I often do when I’m looking for activities for a roundup post). I publish the Montessori Monday post and linky each Monday morning (even on holidays) and keep the linky open throughout the week. Please place the Montessori Monday button (using the code from the right sidebar) in your post or put a link back to this post. Let’s use Montessori Monday to gain inspiration/ideas and to encourage each other! If you would leave an encouraging comment on the post linked up ahead of you (along with any other posts you’re drawn to), that would be awesome! I’m not able to comment on every post, but I do a lot of pinning on Pinterest and sharing on the Living Montessori Now Facebook page from the Montessori Monday link-up.Thanks for participating! Notes For community discussions, please join us at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and/or Google+ Montessori Community. And don’t forget the Saturday/Sunday weekend sharing days where you may share a kid-related activity of any kind at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page! It’s also Motivational Monday on Mondays now! I invite you to share something positive on the Bits of Positivity Facebook page (Bits of Positivity is my other blog) to help us all get a good start on the work/school week. You might share an inspirational or motivational quote, positive graphic, or post about finding balance or simplifying your life. Or you might share a post on organizing, an encouraging post, a post about making a difference in the world, or a positive parenting post. Just go ahead and share on the Bits of Positivity wall any time today! (Please “like” the Bits of Positivity Facebook page if you haven’t already.) I’ll be pinning a number of ideas to my regular Pinterest boards. Don’t miss the FABULOUS Kid Blogger Network Mega Cash Giveaway with 4 $500 prizes!!! Open Worldwide! Ends 10/14, 9pm PST. Also includes a HUGE Halloween and fall activity roundup! If you have a giveaway on your blog, please add it to my Family-Friendly Giveaway Linky Page! If you enjoy entering giveaways, you’ll always find some great giveaways there. Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy! Also, if you’ve ever been linked to in one of my roundup posts, please feel free to grab the “Featured on” badge.
Have you added the Montessori Monday button or a text link? Please be sure you’ve done one or the other so that others can find the link-up, too! If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process! May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn, KLP Linky Party.