About the eBook
The eBook has ideas for New Year’s, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Earth Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Channukah, and Christmas. There are ideas for crafts, teaching in the kitchen, literacy, math, science, and focused play. What a fabulous resource for parents and teachers!
- Amy Mascott, http://teachmama.com
- MaryLea Harris, http://www.pinkandgreenmama.blogspot.com/
- Michelle Copher, http://www.layers-of-learning.com
- Beth Moore, http://www.mamabeefromthehive.blogspot.com
- Jackie Higgins, http://readysetread2me.blogspot.com/
- Stephanie Pettifer, http://www.childrens-books-and-reading.com
- Colleen Patton, http://pattonspatch.blogspot.com
- Jamie, http://www.handsonaswegrow.com/
- Maggie Woodley, http://www.redtedart.com/
- Julia, http://roots-of-simplicity.blogspot.com
- Gwen Anderson, http://buttercupsbabies.com
- Deb Chitwood, https://livingmontessorinow.com/
- Karen Loutzenhiser, http://www.layers-of-learning.com
- Candace Lindemann, http://naturallyeducational.com/
- Jen, http://raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com
- Maureen Wagner, http://www.strongstart.blogspot.com
- Sara, http://www.momendeavors.com
- Isil, http://smilinglikesunshine1.blogspot.com
- Meryl Brown, http://developingmelodies.com
- Ana Capurro, http://ingles360.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Wilhelm, http://www.thewiseowlfactory.com
- Jillian Riley, http://amomwithalessonplan.com
- Christina H.
Thanks so much to Amy Mascott (@TeachMama) for all her work at compiling the eBook!
About We Teach
To download the free eBook, you need to join the We Teach forum. We Teach has over 3000 members and has the tagline “a place for parents to learn, share, and grow.”
The site is:
for anyone and everyone who teaches–no matter the classroom – a place to share tools and resources we need so that we can all learn, share, and grow as parents–and teachers–for our children.
So, whether you teach as a parent supplementing your child’s education, as a childcare giver, as a homeschooler, or as a classroom teacher, there’s a place for you at We Teach. You can join groups for everything from product reviews to individual subjects to holidays to homeschoolers to bloggers’ group.
I started a We Teach: Montessori group for Montessori teachers, Montessori homeschoolers, and parents who want to use Montessori principles at home. If you’re interested in Montessori education, please join us!
[Note: If you have problems with any links in the eBook, copy and paste the post URL. If there’s more than one hyphen between words in a link, just delete the extra hyphens.]