April is National Kite Month! It’s the 15th of the month today, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing … especially for National Kite Month! Here, I’m sharing the links to free kite printables for preschoolers through 1st graders.
At PreK + K Sharing, I show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired kite activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Kite Activities at PreK + K Sharing
- Prek Letter K Printables from Confessions of Homeschooler
- Romping and Roaring Letter K Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Cut and Glue Kite from 1+1+1=1
- Flying a Kite Word Family from Really Roper at Teachers Notebook
- Carp Kite Craft (for Children’s Day in Japan May 5) from Activity Village
Free Kite Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Kite Printables from 1+1+1=1
- Kite Activities from Making Learning Fun
- K is for Kite Pack from Teaching Mama
- Toddler Time Things That Fly – K is for Kite from Royal Baloo
- File Folder Game for Preschoolers: Kites! from The Measured Mom
- K is for Kite Dot Sticker Page from The Measured Mom
- Kites Roll, Count, and Color (plus diamond patterns) by Darla from The Preschool Toolbox at ABCTeach Blog
- Kites from DLTK’s Crafts for Kids
- Kite Pattern Cards from Preschool Printables
- Letter K Kite Theme from First School
- Kite Printables from The Education Center
- Kite Printables (kite clip cards) from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Writing Paper for Kids – Kite from Storytime Standouts
- Kite Shape Book Pattern from A to Z Teacher Stuff
- Dora and The Rainbow Kite Festival Book from Nick Jr.
- Kite Craft from Learn Create Love
- Kite Craft from Our Small-Town Idaho Life
- The Lord Lifts Me Up Kite Craft from My Sun Will Shine
- Kite Printables from Teachers Notebook (LOTS of kite printables)
- Kite Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers (LOTS of kite printables)
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Kite Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., Mom’s Library, It’s Playtime, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn.