It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing! Today, I’m sharing the links to free printables I’ve used to create Montessori-inspired police activities for preschoolers through kindergarteners.
I show how I used the printables to prepare the Montessori-inspired activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Used in the Pictured Police Activities for Preschoolers-Kindergarteners
- How Many Fingerprints? from Homeschool Creations (Police Printables ~ Preschool)
- Catch the Robber (Dice Game) from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Learning to Dial 9-1-1 from I Can Teach My Child
- Hero Badges Clip Art from Pastiche Family Portal
- Numberline Freebie from City Teacher Goes Country
- Police Station and Police Car from Canon Creative Park
Free Police Printables for Preschoolers-Kindergarteners
- Police Officer Printables from Homeschool Creations
- Kindergarten Police Officer Printables from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Unit Study: Police from Lawteedah
- Police Count and Clip Game from Our Country Road
- The Police Officer Emergent Reader from The Measured Mom
- Thumbprint Characters from The Scrappin Cop
- LEGO City Catch the Crook from LEGO
- Community Helpers Printables from PreKinders
- Community Helpers Preschool Themes – Police from Early Childhood Fun
- People Who Keep Us Safe from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Police Officer Craft from Learn Create Love
- Community Helper Paper Dolls from First Palette
- Police Officer Printables from First School
- Policeman Toilet Paper Tube Puppets from Making Learning Fun
- National Police Week Printables from DLTK’s Crafts for Kids
- Policeman’s Cap from Making Friends
- Police Officer’s Hat and Badge Craft from Hygloss
- Printable Badges for Kids from Tim Van de Vall’s Blog
- Official Badge Generator from Says.It
- Blank Shields from Print. Color. Fun
- Community Helper Printables from Preschool Mom
- Police Officer Printables from Teachers Notebook
- Police Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing for ideas on how to use the free printables to create Montessori-Inspired police activities: Montessori-Inspired Police Activities Using Free Printables.
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
Places I often link up: Afterschool Express, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Ultimate Mom Resources, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Frugal Homeschool Friday Link Up, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn, Discover and Explore: Community Helpers, KLP Linky Party.