We already have spring art appreciation meditation and puzzles in print or cursive and summer art appreciation meditation and puzzles in print or cursive. Now we’re including autumn art appreciation meditation and puzzles!
Our autumn art appreciation pack in print or cursive has art prints for meditation-style activities along with art prints made into easy-cut puzzles. It’s adaptable for ages 3-9!
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links (at no cost to you).
Montessori-Inspired Printables at Living Montessori Now
My daughter, Chrissy (a former Montessori child), and I have partnered to bring you a series of Montessori-inspired printables. The printables are typically themed and use a number of Montessori principles (although you don’t need to be a Montessori teacher or homeschooler to use them):
- They use isolation of quality.
- They use photographs or realistic images to emphasize reality.
- They typically use traditional Montessori colors such as red for consonants and blue for vowels.
- They emphasize lowercase letters, which are what we introduce letter sounds with in Montessori education. (Children tend to pick up the uppercase letters without being introduced if they’re introduced to the lowercase letter sounds.)
- They often feature themed printable versions of Montessori materials.
Autumn Art Appreciation Meditation and Puzzles in Print or Cursive
Combine art appreciation with mindfulness for ages 3-9! This 63-page printable pack in print or cursive has 30 autumn artworks chosen for calming activities. The first 30 pages of art prints can be used for meditation activities. Each of the easy-cut puzzles in pages 34-63 can be used in any of four levels:
- A cut-out puzzle with a copy of the uncut puzzle beneath
- A cut-out puzzle with a copy of the original art print beneath
- A cut-out puzzle with a copy of the original art print on the side
- A cut-out puzzle alone
Autumn Art Appreciation – Meditation and Puzzles in Print
Autumn Art Appreciation – Meditation and Puzzles in Cursive
Autumn Art Appreciation Art Prints for Meditation (Ideas) – pages 4-33
- Children (or adults) can study an art print and then close their eyes and think about the image or imagine they’re in the image.
- With eyes open, children (or adults) can study the details in an art print while taking deep breaths.
Autumn Art Appreciation Art Print Puzzles – pages 34-63
The uncut puzzles or the original art prints from pages 4-33 can be used as base images (under the puzzles) for the puzzles for younger children or as introductory puzzles at any age. Advanced puzzles can have the art print on the side or the puzzle image alone.
I Have, Who Has? Autumn Art Appreciation Game Pack in Print
I Have, Who Has? Autumn Art Appreciation Game Pack in Cursive
The Living Montessori Now Shop
We have some wonderful products for you in our Living Montessori Now shop! Be sure to check them out while you’re there. The prices are very reasonable, and you’ll find lots of help for Montessori at home or in the classroom.
Free Printables at Living Montessori Now
See my Free Montessori Printables category for free Montessori-inspired instant downloads.
Don’t miss our subscriber freebies (see list of available subscriber packs)! You’ll get a monthly freebie with link and password if you subscribe to the Living Montessori Now weekly newsletter!
You’ll also find more free printables through my free printables page.
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Instagram, Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), and YouTube. While you’re here, please check out the Living Montessori Now shop.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll receive some awesome freebies in the process!