John Bowman of the Montessori at Home eBook (available exclusively as part of the Montessori at Home eBook and Materials Bundle and I have a fabulous gift for you! Thanks to the contributions of a number of amazing mom bloggers and Montessori teachers (our “moms to many”), we’re offering Mom Bloggers Talk Montessori: Favorite Ideas and Activities free to everyone!
This is 63 pages packed with Montessori-inspired suggestions and activities you can use at home or school. The activities are wonderful; there are lots of photos and links to resources; and the suggestions for parents wanting to use Montessori at home are practical, inspirational, and reassuring.
Thanks so much to our wonderful contributors (in the order of their appearance in the book):
- Martianne from Training Happy Hearts
- Jen from Chestnut Grove Academy
- Jessie from The Education of Ours
- Coedith from School In A Pink House
- Stephanie from Discovery Days and Montessori Moments
- Rachael from Little Red Farm (blog is no longer available)
- Amanda from Nursery Rhymes and Fun Times
- Jen from Peaceful Parenting
- Ashley from Pirate Ships and Sealing Wax (now a private blog)
- Nataša from Leptir
- Carolyn from Inspired Montessori and Arts
- Ms. Shelley from At Home Montessori News
- Heidi from Work and Play, Day by Day
- Lisa from Our Country Road
- Shelly from Awake Parent Perspectives
- Share from Playful Post
- Anupama from Kingdom of the Pink Princesses
- Allison from Barefoot in Suburbia (new link)
- Jessica from Our Montessori Home
- Family & Co (blog is no longer available)
There are also contributions from John and me!
How to Receive Your Free eBook:
2019 Update: This used to be a subscriber freebie, but some sites have changed their links. Because there are some broken links, anyone is free to download the eBook here.
When you sign up for my newsletter, you will receive a 177-page Montessori geography album created by Karen Tyler from World Wide Montessori Online. You’ll also get a monthly subscriber freebie and access to the Living Montessori Now Resource Library.
You’ll receive my weekly newsletter each Sunday with a note from me about what’s happening along with links to my posts from the past week.
Have fun using Montessori at home! Of course, the resources for newsletter subscribers are great for teachers, too! 🙂