It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing! Today, I’m sharing the links to free printables I’ve used to create Montessori-inspired Presidents’ Day activities for preschoolers through first graders.
I show how I used the printables to prepare the Montessori-inspired activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Used in the Pictured Presidents’ Day Activities for Preschoolers-Grade 1
- President’s Day Number Order and Skip Counting Puzzles from Gracehopper Learning
- Presidents’ Day Word Fun for Kindergarten by Melissa Williams at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Happy Birthday George! (A Presidents’ Day Learning Center Binder) by Cortney Bystrom from Once Upon a Substitute
- Presidents’ Day Mini Books from Ready-Set-Read!
- Presidential Timelines from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
Free Presidents’ Day Printables for Preschoolers-Grade 1
- Guess Who? President’s Edition from Cultivated Lives
- Counting to 44 – Presidents’ Day Sequencing Activity from Toddler Approved
- Presidents of the United States Coloring Sheets from USA-Printables
- Presidential 4-in-a-Row Board Game from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- President’s Day Bingo from Live Speak Love, LLC
- President’s Day Pack from Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons
- If I Were President Writing Freebie from Ginger Snaps
- President’s Day Lapbook from Homeschool Share
- George Washington Free Beginning Reader from Educating to the Core
- President’s Day from The Schoolhouse
- President’s Day Money Game from The Schoolhouse
- American Treasures Reader from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Presidents Day Roll and Circle from Primary Inspiration
- Presidents’ Day Memory Match and Presidents’ Day Cubes from Primary Inspirations
- U.S. Presidents Cursive Printables from Copycat Books
- Calendar Connections ~ Presidents from 1+1+1=1
- Race to $1.00 by Claire Knight at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Sort the Coins by President from Teach Beside Me
- Presidents’ Day: A Writing Freebie from First Grade Hip Hip Hooray at Teachers Notebook
- Presidents Freebies from Teachers Notebook
- Presidents Freebies at Teachers Pay Teachers
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing for ideas on how to use the free printables to create Montessori-Inspired Presidents’ Day activities: Montessori-Inspired Presidents’ Day Activities Using Free Printables.
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching!