Today, I’m sharing the links to free printables I’ve used to create Montessori-inspired Presidents’ Day activities for preschoolers through first graders.
I show how I used the printables to prepare the Montessori-inspired activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Used in the Pictured Presidents’ Day Activities for Preschoolers-Grade 1
Presidents’ Day Number Order and Skip Counting Puzzles
Free Printable: President’s Day Number Order and Skip Counting Puzzles from Gracehopper Learning.
Presidents’ Day Word Fun
Free Printable: Presidents’ Day Word Fun for Kindergarten by Melissa Williams at Teachers Pay Teachers
Presidents Matching Activity, Number Order Activity, and Golden Bead Activity
Free Printable: Happy Birthday George! (A Presidents’ Day Learning Center Binder) by Cortney Bystrom from Once Upon a Substitute (Updated: Layers of Learning has free president cards that are updated to include Donald Trump. The cards aren’t numbered, though.)
Free Printable: Presidents’ Day Mini Books and Writing Activity from Ready-Set-Read!
Washington and Lincoln Timelines
Free Printable: Presidential Timelines from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
Free Presidents’ Day Printables for Preschoolers-Grade 1
- Guess Who? President’s Edition from Cultivated Lives
- Counting to 44 – Presidents’ Day Sequencing Activity from Toddler Approved
- Presidents of the United States Coloring Sheets from USA-Printables
- Presidential 4-in-a-Row Board Game from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- President’s Day Bingo from Live Speak Love, LLC
- President’s Day Pack from Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons
- If I Were President Writing Freebie from Ginger Snaps
- President’s Day Lapbook from Homeschool Share
- George Washington Free Beginning Reader from Educating to the Core
- President’s Day from The Schoolhouse
- President’s Day Money Game from The Schoolhouse
- American Treasures Reader from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Presidents Day Roll and Circle from Primary Inspiration
- Presidents’ Day Memory Match and Presidents’ Day Cubes from Primary Inspirations
- U.S. Presidents Cursive Printables from Copycat Books
- Calendar Connections ~ Presidents from 1+1+1=1
- Race to $1.00 by Claire Knight at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Sort the Coins by President from Teach Beside Me
- Presidents’ Day: A Writing Freebie from First Grade Hip Hip Hooray at Teachers Notebook
- Presidents Freebies from Teachers Notebook
- Presidents Freebies at Teachers Pay Teachers
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing for ideas on how to use the free printables to create Montessori-Inspired Presidents’ Day activities: Montessori-Inspired Presidents’ Day Activities Using Free Printables.
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., Mom’s Library, Craft & Activity Share, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn, Discover and Explore: The Olympic Games.