At PreK + K Sharing, I show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired activities to go with the book The Mitten by Jan Brett. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Mitten Activities for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Put the Animals in the Mitten from Jan Brett
- The Mitten Printables from Homeschool Creations
- The Mitten Printables from 1+1+1=1
- The Mitten Unit and Lapbook Printables by Kelly Cooper and Ami on Homeschool Share
Free Mitten Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Tell Your Own Mitten Story from Jan Brett
- Tell Your Own Mitten Story Animals from Jan Brett
- Design Your Own Mitten from Jan Brett
- The Animals of The Mitten Masks from Jan Brett
- The Mitten Letter Mazes from 1+1+1=1
- The Mitten Sudoku Puzzles from Homeschool Creations
- The Mitten Printable Packs from Royal Baloo
- The Mitten Characters Printable from Pre-K Pages
- The Mitten Printables from Making Learning Fun
- Mitten Lacing Card from Snow Learning Pack (Tot Pack) from 3 Dinosaurs
- Mitten Color Match from Preschool Printables
- Smitten with Mittens from First Grade W.O.W.
- Mitten Printables from Teachers Notebook (LOTS of mitten printables)
- Mitten Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers (LOTS of mitten printables)
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Mitten Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., Mom’s Library, It’s Playtime, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn.