It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing … with some fun alligator activities! Here, I’m sharing the links to free alligator printables for preschoolers through 1st graders.
At PreK + K Sharing, I show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired alligator activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Alligator Activities at PreK + K Sharing
- Less Than, Greater Than Alligator Mouth Symbols by Montessori Mac at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Comparing Numbers, Alligator Style! by Mrs. Sol on Teachers Pay Teachers
- Hungry Hungry Alligator Game by Mrs Kumrow at Teachers Pay Teachers
- A is for Alligator from Making Learning Fun
- Alligator Chomp Syllable Sort by Jackie Lee at Teachers Pay Teachers
- Word Family Sort – Short a (alligators) by hollybaker at Teachers Pay Teachers
Free Alligator Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Alligator Work Station from The Littlest Scholars (used in my previous “Montessori-Inspired Greater Than Less Than Alligator Math” post at PreK + K Sharing)
- Alligator/Crocodile Printables from Making Learning Fun
- Aa Alligator Printables from 1+1+1=1
- Alligator Printables from Pre-K Fun
- ABC Do-a-Dot Pages (A is for Alligator) from Homeschool Creations
- Greater Than Less Than Alligator Symbols with Words from First Grade Fanatic
- Greater Than, Less Than, Equal to Alligators from The Measured Mom
- Letter A – Alligator Printables from Lawteedah
- Alligator Printables and Activities from First School
- A is for Alligator Craft by Anna from The Measured Mom at Crystal & Co.
- Alligator Paper Craft from DLTK’s Crafts for Kids
- Printable Monkeys for “Teasing Mr. Alligator” Rhyme from Preschool Alphabet
- Preschool Alligator Songs from We Love Being Moms
- Printable Alligator Valentine from Sky to My Lou
- Crocodile Valentine Box from Snapfish (It doesn’t have a pointed snout, so I think it might be an alligator!)
- Alligator Printables from Teachers Notebook (the regular search isn’t working, so click on “free” under narrow search and then click “enter” on your keyboard to find the free alligator printables)
- Alligator Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Alligator Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn, Kids Learning Printables Linky Party.