Fall leaves are my favorite part of changing seasons. I’m not able to experience a lot of fall leaves in Southern California, so I’ll have fun today with some fall leaf activities that don’t require real fall-colored leaves.
Here, I’m sharing the links to lots of free leaf printables for preschoolers through 1st graders (and sometimes older). To keep my list manageable, I don’t share coloring pages unless a page has a specific educational purpose related to leaves.
At PreK + K Sharing, I tell where I found my materials and how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired leaf activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Fall Leaf Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Fall Leaf Lacing Activity
Fall Leaves Memory Game
Free Printable: Autumn Leaves Printable Memory Game from Mr Printables Fall Leaf Addition and Subtraction Problems
Free Printable: Leaf Addition and Subtraction (from Leaves Pack part 2) at 3 Dinosaurs
Math Fact-Family Leaves and Trees
Free Printable: Math Fact Family Trees from The Educators’ Spin On It Word-Family Tree and Leaves
Free Printable: Word Family Trees from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
Free Leaf Printables for Preschoolers-First Graders (some printables for up to grade 3
- Botany Printables from The Helpful Garden
- Autumn Leaves 3-Part Cards from Imagine Our Life
- Fall Themed Shades of Colours Cards from Welcome to Mommyhood
- Tree and Leaf Nomenclature Cards from Tired, Need Sleep
- Leaf Blade Shape Nomenclature Cards and Control Chart from Elementary Observations
- Parts of a Leaf from Montessori Soul
- Types of Leaves from Montessori Soul
- Leaf Identification Flashcards from Look We’re Learning
- Parts of a Leaf from Twisty Noodle
- Fall Leaf Line Drawing Template from Oil and Blue
- Fall Leaves and Trees Printables from 1+1+1=1
- Six Free Printable Leaf Sets from First Palette
- Fall Leaf Printables from Preschool Mom
- Leaf Tot and Preschool Packs from A Teaching Mommy
- Leaves Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Leaf Printables from Teaching Heart Blog
- 30 Leaf Identification Cards (free to subscribers) from Wildflower Ramblings
- Leaf Cards, Booklet, and Wall Charts from Homemade Montessori
- Elementary Leaf Unit from Temple of Ganesha Montessori
- Fall Leaf Printables (free to subscribers) from Preschool Mom
- Fall Leaf Printables set of four from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Fall Fun Learning Pack from Homeschool Creations
- Fall Leaf Template for Leaf Suncatchers from Fun at Home with Kids
- Fall Printables (includes a number of leaf printables) from Making Learning Fun
- Leaf Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers Leaf Printables from Teachers Notebook
More of my Resources That Include Leaf Activities
You’ll find more leaf activities and ideas in these Living Montessori Now resources:
You’ll find Montessori-inspired leaf activities of all kinds (autumn or any season) in my ultimate guide to Montessori-inspired leaf resources and activities.
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Fall Leaf Activities Using Free Printables.
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Hip Homeschool Hop, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, Learn and Play, Homeschool Link-up, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Tot School Gathering Place.