I love living in San Diego, but I do feel nostalgic for swaths of brilliant fall colors. With all the amazing leaf resources, though, it’s possible to enjoy leaf activities in the fall and throughout the year wherever you live. Today, I want to share a variety of Montessori-inspired leaf resources. Many are for any time of year or can be adapted for any climate.
Free Montessori-Inspired Leaf Printables
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links (at no cost to you).
You’ll find many free leaf printables that can be used to create Montessori-inspired activities here, although today I’m sharing ones specifically designed as Montessori-inspired leaf printables.
- Leaf Identification 3-Part Cards for Montessori Activities from Growing Hands-On Kids
- Autumn Leaves 3-Part Cards from Imagine Our Life
- Parts of a Plant from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Botany Printables from The Helpful Garden
- Parts of a leaf (free to subscribers) from Trillium Montessori
- Tree and Leaf Nomenclature Cards from Tired, Need Sleep
- Leaf Identification Flashcards from Look We’re Learning
- 30 Leaf Identification Cards (free to subscribers) from Wildflower Ramblings
- Leaf Cards, Booklet, and Wall Charts from Homemade Montessori
- Elementary Leaf Unit from Temple of Ganesha Montessori
You’ll find lots of free leaf printables and activities in my post with free fall printables and Montessori-inspired fall activities.
More of my Posts with Montessori-Inspired Leaf Activities
Free Leaf Printables and Montessori-Inspired Fall Leaf Activities (Notice that these activities don’t require real fall leaves!)
Montessori-Inspired Autumn Leaf Unit (with recent updates)
Easy, Colorful Chalk Marker Leaves for Any Climate
Montessori-Friendly Activities Using Leaves
Check out the leaf activities in my 50+ creative ways to use materials found on your nature walks. They’re perfect ways to encourage a love of nature!
Autumn Leaf Unit Study Pinterest Board
My autumn leaf unit study Pinterest board has many activities that are perfect for a Montessori-inspired leaf unit. Many of the art activities can be placed on an activity tray or set up at a table as an invitation to create.
Montessori-Friendly Leaf Resources for a Leaf Unit
Alison’s Montessori has a large number of leaf materials. I’ve reviewed a number of Alison’s Montessori value-price materials, which are great for homeschools. I’ve been very happy with their quality. On orders of $75 or more from the Alison’s Montessori online store, my readers can save $10 by using coupon code LMN at checkout!
I always love materials from Montessori Services. They have lots of Montessori-inspired leaf products, including child-size rakes.
12 Months of Montessori – Fall Themes
This post is part of the 12 More Months of Montessori Series! Check out the posts below for lots of wonderful fall activities.
- 30+ Amazing Montessori Fall Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten | Natural Beach Living
- Fall Printables for Kids – Montessori-Inspired Handwriting Pages | The Natural Homeschool
- The Ultimate Guide to Montessori-Inspired Leaf Resources and Activities | Living Montessori Now
- DIY Felt Pumpkin Parts and Life-Cycle with Printables | Mama’s Happy Hive
- Montessori Family Fall Bucket List | The Kavanaugh Report
- Oak Tree Life Cycle | Welcome to Mommyhood
- Apple Number Cards | Sugar, Spice & Glitter
Happy fall! 🙂
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Instagram, and YouTube. You can find me on bloglovin’ and Twitter, too.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll receive some awesome freebies in the process!
The Natural Homeschool says
Wow! What a creative list of ideas!!! Love it!
Kimberly Huff says
There are so many beautiful ideas here. I love this time of year when the leaves change. Thanks for sharing
Wow! it’s adorable & unique ideas. Keep doing the best and good luck!Keep doing the best and good luck!