July 10 is Teddy Bear Picnic Day! It’s a great time to add some summer learning fun with Teddy bear activities. And it’s a great time to reinforce mealtime grace and courtesy lessons! Teddy Bear Day is September 9, which gives another fun time to celebrate with some Teddy bear activities. On top of that, the second Wednesday in October is Take Your Teddy Bear to Work & School Day.
Here are some Montessori-inspired ideas for teddy bear activities:
Montessori-Inspired Teddy Bear Picnics/Meals
I have a post with a YouTube video and resources on how to have a healthy and courteous teddy bear picnic.
You’ll find teddy bear picnic songs along with other fun teddy bear songs in my free teddy bear songs and rhymes for circle time.
Teddy Bear Picnic from Songbirds Montessori School
Teddy Bear Tea Party as part of Mother’s Day Tea Preparations from Montessori Mama
Montessori-Inspired Teddy Bear Activities
Early Learning with Teddy Bear Counters from We Can Do All Things
Montessori Activity: Bathing Baby Teddy-Bear from Family FECS
“Sewing” Clothes onto the Teddy Bear from Barefoot in Suburbia
Teddy Bear Bread from Chasing Cheerios
Corduroy Inspired Montessori Grammar Work from Nurturing Learning
Tonging Marbles onto Suction Cup Teddy Bear from My Montessori Journey
- Montessori-Inspired Brown Bear, Brown Bear Activities,
- Free Polar Bear Do-a-Dot Printable (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download)
- Free Bear Printables and Montessori-Inspired Bear Activities
- Free Bear Do-a-Dot Printable (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download
- Free Bear Cutting Strips (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download)
- Free Panda Printables and Montessori-Inspired Panda Activities
- Free Panda Do-a-Dot Printables (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download)
- Free Panda Cutting Strips (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download)
- Kids’ Teddy Bear Activities Pinterest Board
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Instagram, and YouTube. You can find me on bloglovin’ and Twitter, too.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll receive some awesome freebies in the process!