It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing … with some fun activities using free owl printables! Here, I’m sharing the links to lots of free owl printables for preschoolers through 1st graders (and sometimes older).
At PreK + K Sharing, I tell where I found my materials and how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired owl activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (at no cost to you).
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Owl Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Owl Tot Pack (“5 Little Owls”) from Our Little Monkeys
“5 Little Owls” from Homeschool Share
5 Little Owls Printable Puzzle by Growing in PreK and K at Teachers Notebook
My Owl Numbers Book by Amy from Wildflower Ramblings at Hip Homeschool Moms
Owl Give You Four Free Bookmarks by mzmary at Teachers Notebook
Silly Shaped Owls from Teach With Me
Owl Letter Tumble from PreKinders
Owl Number Matching Cards from KidSparkz
Maths Symbols Cards from Activity Village
Complete the Drawing Owl from Making Learning Fun
Free Owl Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders (some printables for up to grade 3)
Montessori-Inspired Owl Unit with Free Printables and Activities
- Owl Printables from Teach With Me
- Owl Theme Classroom Printables from Wise Owl Factory
- Owl Counting Cards from Early Learning HQ
- Owl Printables from Activity Village
- Owl Printables from ABC Teach
- Owl Printables from Making Learning Fun
- Owl Printables from KidSparkz
- Fall Shape Matching Games from Teach With Me
- Owl Bookmark Printables from Crazy Little Projects
- “5 Little Owls” Printables from DTLK’s Crafts for Kids
- Owl Mask from First Palette
- Printable Owl Craft from Kids Activity Blog
- Paper Bag Owl Craft from DTLK’s Crafts for Kids
- How to Draw an Owl from Art for Kids Hub
- Owl Collage from Woodland Trust
- Printable Preschool Set: Owlette from Learn Create Love
- Owl Babies from Homeschool Share
- Rustic Owl Thanksgiving Party from Kara’s Party Ideas
- Owl Moon Inspired Preschool Printables by Amy from Wildflower Ramblings at Hip Homeschool Moms
- Owl Party Printables Set for Girls from One Charming Day’
- Owl Themed Birthday Party with Free Printables from How to Nest for Less
- Owl Invitations for a “Guess Whoo?” Party Theme from Do-It-Yourself-Invitations
- Owl Valentines from Seven Thirty Three
- Owl Valentines from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Give a Hoot! Don’t Pollute Writing Activity from Teach With Me
- Owl Printables from Teachers Notebook (the regular search isn’t working, so click on “free” under narrow search and then click “enter” on your keyboard to find the free owl printables)
- Owl Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Owl Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy! I’m also one of the coauthors of the book Learn with Play – 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook pagewhere you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’, Instagram, and YouTube now, too.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll get two awesome freebies (and a monthly subscriber freebie) in the process!