Spanish activities are great additions to many Montessori classrooms and homeschools. Today, I’m sharing lots of Spanish resources and activity ideas to help. Here, I’m sharing the links to free Spanish printables for preschoolers through 1st graders.
At PreK + K Sharing, I sh.ow how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired color activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Spanish Color Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Color Tablets and Spanish Color Matching Activity
Spanish Color Matching Activity
Free Printable: Los Colores color matching game or activity by Carolyn from Wise Owl Factory at PreK + K Sharing
Snowman Spanish Color Activity
Previous Spanish color matching post at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Snowman Color Activity
Color Tablets, Yarn Balls, and Spanish Colors
Another Montessori-inspired Spanish color post at Living Montessori Now: Montessori-Inspired Color Activities Using Yarn Balls and Free Printables
More Montessori-Inspired Spanish Activities
Spanish Silence Game Sign
Spanish version of the silence game in my Montessori-Inspired Little Passports Activities – Mexico.
Spanish Color Songs
Montessori-Inspired Spanish Activities Post
I have a Montessori-Inspired Spanish Activities and Resources roundup post with more ideas.
Free Spanish Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Spanish 3-Part Cards from Totschooling
- Spanish Printables from Montessori en Casa
- Spanish Printables from Mi Escuelita Montessori
- Spanish Printables from Montessori en el Hogar
- Spanish Printables from Montessori Materials
- Spanish Printables (free to subscribers) from The Natural Homeschool
- Spanish Printables from Olives and Pickles
- Spanish Printables from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Spanish Printables from Spanish Playground
- Spanish Printables from Education.com
- Spanish Printables from Ingles 360
- Spanish Printables from Spanish 411
- Spanish Printables from Spanish 4 Teachers
- Spanish Printables from Spanish Kidstuff
- Spanish Printables from Spanglish Baby
- Spanish Printables from Chillola
- Spanish Printables from Rock A Lingua
- Spanish Printables from Memorizing the Moments
- Spanish Printables from ABC Teach
- Spanish Printables from 123 Teach Me
- Spanish Bingo from Online Free Spanish
- Spanish Grammar Bingo from American Montessori Consulting
- Spanish Vocabulary Matching Game from Ziggity Zoom
- Days of the Week Set in English and Spanish from Primary Inspiration
- Dora’s Spanish Greeting Flashcards from Nick Jr.
- Spanish Flashcards from ABC Teach
- Language Cards from Boca Beth
- Spanish Alphabet Flashcards from Mr. Printables
- 3-Part Spanish Color Cards from ABC Teach
- Spanish Printables from Teachers Notebook (LOTS of Spanish printables)
- Spanish Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers (LOTS of Spanish printables)
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Spanish Color Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., Mom’s Library, It’s Playtime, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn.