At PreK + K Sharing, I show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired Christmas tree activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Christmas Tree Activities for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Christmas Cutting Practice Pack from This Reading Mama
- Christmas Tree Alphabet Maze from Christmas Alphabet Mazes at 1+1+1=1
- Christmas Tree Counting Printable from Christmas Preschool Printables at Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Chart Art Christmas Starter Pack from Common Core Corners
- Christmas Place Value from Blessed Beyond a Doubt
- Large Number Cards from Montessori Print Shop
- Christmas Tree Writing Activities from the Christmas Learning Pack at 3 Dinosaurs
Free Christmas Printables for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Christmas Tree Fact Triangles from Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Christmas Tree Lacing Card from Royal Baloo
- Christmas Tree Math Printable from Pre-K Pages
- Christmas Tree Pattern Cards from Teach Beside Me
- Find the Letter T for Tree from Gift of Curiosity
- Christmas Tree Outlines from Gift of Curiosity
- Christmas Tree Do-a-Dot Printable from Gift of Curiosity at Crystal & Co.
- Christmas Tree magnet pages from Making Learning Fun.
- Christmas Ornament Shapes Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Christmas Tree Printables from Christmas Printables at 1+1+1=1
- Christmas Tree Printables from Christmas Pack at 3 Dinosaurs
- Christmas Tree Printables from Mini Christmas Pack at 3 Dinosaurs
- Christmas Tree Math Games from The Homeschool Den
- Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree Printable Pack from Homeschool Creations
- Christmas Trees from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Christmas Tree Printables from Teachers Notebook
- Christmas Tree Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Christmas Tree Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., Mom’s Library, It’s Playtime, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn.