It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing! Today, I’m sharing the links to free printables I’ve used to create Montessori-inspired Earth Day activities for preschoolers through first graders.
I show how I used the printables to prepare the Montessori-inspired activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Used in the Pictured Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers-Grade 1
This post contains affiliate links (at no cost to you).
Earth Day Sensory Tub/Dig and Match-Up
Earth Day Printable Packs from Royal Baloo
Land and Water Pom Pom Transfer
Earth Day Pack by Educational Creations at Teachers Pay Teachers
Count the Trees Activity
Royal Baloo’s Earth Day Printable Packs.
Resource: Safari Ltd. Trees TOOB
Write a Recycling Story
Royal Baloo’s Earth Day Printable Packs.
Free Earth Day Printables for Preschoolers-Grade 1
- 3-Part Recycle Cards from Living Montessori Now
- Earth Day Every Day from Montessori Print Shop
- Make an Earth Ornament from PlanetPals
- Freebeez Page from PlanetPals
- Earth Day Play Dough Mat from The Preschool Toolbox
- Mini Earth Day Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Earth Day Place Mats by Erin from Royal Baloo at Kids Activities Blog
- Earth Day Activity from Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Earth Day Pledge from Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Earth Day Handwriting Sheets from Twisty Noodle
- Earth Day Mini Book from Teaching’s a Hoot
- Recycle Writing Freebie from Fun in K/1
- Earth Day Book Report from 1st Grade Fantabulous
- Earth Day: What’s In Your Garbage Can? Writing Prompt from Teach with Me
- Earth Day: My Family Recycles from Teach with Me
- Earth Day It’s Time to Recycle Game from Teach with Me
- Printable Earth Outlines and Shape Books from A to Z Teacher Stuff
- Earth Day Printables from ABC Teach
- Earth Day Printables from DLTK’s Crafts for Kids
- Printable Earth Day Bookmarks from Living Locurto
- Earth Day Printable from Wise Owl Factory
- Earth Day Roll the Dice and Read from It’s Elementary
- Earth and Sun Unit from Mrs. Durning-Leander’s Fairytale
- Earth Day Helping Hands Craft from Free Kids Crafts
- Create a Mosaic Earth for Earth Day from Make and Takes
- Earth Day Vocabulary and Questions Printables from Live Speak Love, LLC
- Earth Day Bingo and Other Earth Day Printables from PediaStaff
- Earth Day Pledge from Babalisme
- Writing Paper with an Earth Day Theme from Elementary Matters
- Make the Right Choice Earth Day Freebie from Primary Inspiration
- Free Earth Day Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
- Free Earth Day Printables from Teachers Notebook
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing for ideas on how to use the free printables to create Montessori-Inspired Earth Day activities: Montessori-Inspired Earth Day Activities.
Montessori Monday Link-Up
If you have some Montessori activity trays/lessons to share, please link up below. It’s fine to link up a post from your archives – and you may link up anytime during the week! Your post may be any Montessori-inspired activity or idea. It doesn’t need to be related to my Montessori Monday post.
Link up your exact post URL so that we can find your activity if we return to the linky at a later date (which I often do when I’m looking for activities for a roundup post). I publish the Montessori Monday post and linky each Monday morning and keep the linky open throughout the week.
Please place the Montessori Monday button (using the code from the right sidebar) in your post or put a link back to this post. Let’s use Montessori Monday to gain inspiration/ideas and to encourage each other! If you would leave an encouraging comment on the post linked up ahead of you (along with any other posts you’re drawn to), that would be awesome! Thanks for participating!
If you have a giveaway on your blog, please add it to my Family-Friendly Giveaway Linky Page! If you enjoy entering giveaways, you’ll always find some great giveaways there.
Also, if you’ve ever been linked to in one of my roundup posts, please feel free to grab the “Featured on” badge.
Have you added the Montessori Monday button or a text link? Please be sure you’ve done one or the other so that others can find the link-up, too! Thank you!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching!
Linked to Tuesday Tots, Tactile Tuesday, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Ultimate Mom Resources, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn, and Afterschool Express