My 23-month-old granddaughter has been in love with scarecrows ever since they were introduced in our fall vocabulary activities and seen in our neighbor’s lawn decorations. So I had to use my 15th-of-the-month posts to research free scarecrow printables.
Here, I’m sharing the links to lots of free scarecrow printables for preschoolers through 1st graders (and sometimes older). To keep my list manageable, I don’t share coloring pages unless a page has a specific educational purpose related to leaves.
At PreK + K Sharing, I tell where I found my materials and how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired scarecrow activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Scarecrow Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Scarecrow, Scarecrow, What Do You See? Book and Color Matching
Free Printable: Scarecrow, Scarecrow, What Do You See? Book by 1 – 2 – 3 Learn Curriculum at Teachers Pay Teachers Scarecrow Puppet Tray for “5 Tall Scarecrows” and “I’m a Little Scarecrow”
Free Printables: “Five Tall Scarecrows” from Teaching Heart and “I’m a Little Scarecrow” from Scarecrow Printables by Blessed Beyond a Doubt
Scarecrow Number Puzzle
Free Printables: 1-10 Scarecrow Puzzle from Fall Fun Printables by Homeschool Creations and 11-20 Scarecrow Puzzle from Fall Pack (part 1) from 3 Dinosaurs Scarecrow Numbers and Counters Free Printable: Scarecrow Numbers from Scarecrows: Fun and Free Activities by Candace Banks at Teachers Pay Teachers
Scarecrow Salt Tray
Free Printable: Scarecrow Fun Freebie by Primary Perspective at Teachers Pay Teachers
Scarecrow Long Vowel (CVCE) Words
Free Printable: Scarecrow CVCE Words from Life Over C’s
Free Scarecrow Printables for Preschoolers-First Graders (some printables for up to grade 3
- Scarecrow Colors from Preschool Printables
- Colored Scarecrow Face Large-Piece Puzzle from Coolest Free Printables
- Scarecrow Tot Pack from 1+1+1=1
- Scarecrow Printables from Making Learning Fun
- Scarecrow Printables from A Teaching Mommy
- Scarecrow Alphabet Cards from Teach With Me
- Reading to the Scarecrow Word Games from JDaniel4’s Mom
- Roll a Scarecrow Dice Game from Teaching Heart
- Scarecrow Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To from My Southern Expression
- “I’m a Little Scarecrow” Poem with Word Cards from A Teeny Tiny Teacher
- Scarecrow Block Pattern Printable from The Virtual Vine
- Shapes Scarecrow Craft (subscriber freebie) from Tools to Grow
- Scarecrow Craft from Smarty Pants Fun
- Make a Scarecrow from Alex Toys
- Scarecrow Printables from Activity Village
- Scarecrow Storytime from Hafuboti
- Scarecrow Garden Markers from Inkspot Workshop
- Scarecrow Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
- Scarecrow Printables from Teachers Notebook (The search function doesn’t work until you reach the site. Then search for scarecrow and free.)
More of my Resources That Include Fall Activities
You’ll find more fall activities and ideas in these Living Montessori Now resources: Montessori-Inspired Fall Activities
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Scarecrow Activities Using Free Printables.
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Hip Homeschool Hop, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, Learn and Play, Homeschool Link-up, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Tot School Gathering Place.