It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing. Today, I have some Montessori-inspired water cycle activities using free water cycle printables … perfect for spring. They’re also great for Earth Day if you talk about water conservation. Here, I’m sharing the links to lots of free water cycle printables for preschoolers through 1st graders (and sometimes older). I’m mainly sharing links that are specifically related to the water cycle along with a few large weather packs.
At PreK + K Sharing, I tell where I found my materials and how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired water cycle activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Water Cycle Activities at PreK + K Sharing
R is for Rain Pom Pom Transfer
Free printable: r is for rain Magnet Page from Making Learning Fun.
Water Cycle Songs and Poems
Free printables: Water Cycle Song Handout (tune: “She’ll Be Coming Aound the Mountain”) by Jaya Maharajh at Teachers Pay Teachers, Water Cycle Song (tune: “The Wheels on the Bus”) by Susan Barr at Teachers Pay Teachers, and Water Cycle Poems by LR Teach at Teachers Pay Teachers
Water Cycle Bracelet
Free printables: Water Cycle Beaded Bracelet (good for younger preschoolers) from Making Learning Fun and The Water Cycle Bracelet Project (good for advanced preschoolers and kindergarteners) from Mrs. Kimbrell’s Kindergarten.
The Water Cycle Puzzle or Cut and Paste Activity
Water Cycle Dominoes
Free printable: Water Cycle Dominoes by Erin Bittman at Teachers Pay Teachers
Free Water Cycle Printables for Preschoolers-First Graders (some printables for up to grade 3)
- April Showers Preschool Pack – Water Cycle Activity at PreK + K Sharing
- Water Cycle Activities from Teach with Me
- Water Cycle Song from The Classroom Creative
- The Water Cycle for Schools from USGS
- The Water Cycle for Kids: A Placemat from USGS
- Water Cycle Puzzle from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- Water Cycle Diagram for Labeling from The First Grade Parade
- Explain the Water Cycle Printable from Mrs. Lirette’s Learning
- Water Cycle Labels from Homeschooling Hearts and Minds
- Water Cycle Song from Rhythm Rhyme Results
- Water Cycle Worksheets and Diagrams from Itsy Bitsy Fun
- Water Cycle Themed Unit Studies and Free Resources from Homeschool Giveaways and Freebies
- Water Cycle Printables from ABC Teach
- 75+ Weather Activities and Free Printables from Every Star Is Different
- Weather Theme from Making Learning Fun
- Water Cycle Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
- Water Cycle Printables from Teachers Notebook (the word search can’t be saved, so just search for water cycle and free when you’re there)
More of my Posts That Include Water Cycle Activities:
- Montessori-Inspired Cloud Unit
- Montessori-Inspired Weather Unit and Weather Blog Hop
- Montessori-Inspired Winter Activities (includes activities related to snow and ice)
- Montessori-Inspired April Showers Activities
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Water Cycle Activities Using Free Printables.
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process!
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn.