There are so many fun holiday-themed printables you can use to prepare hands-on language activities! I’m sharing the links to free Christmas printables for preschoolers through first graders. I’ve used some of those printables to prepare Montessori-inspired Christmas language activities.
At PreK + K Sharing, I show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired Christmas language activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Christmas Language Activities for Preschoolers-First Graders
- CHRISTmas Candy Cane Preschool Mini-Pack by Itsy Bitsy Learners
- “C is for Christmas” from the Christmas Preschool Printables at Confessions of a Homeschooler
- “J is for Jesus” page from J is for Jesus at Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Christmas magnet pages from Making Learning Fun.
- Preschool Gingerbread Baby Printables from Homeschool Creations
- Nativity Preschool Pack from 1+1+1=1
- Polar Express Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
Free Christmas Printables for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Christmas Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Reindeer Pack and Extras from Royal Baloo
- Reindeer Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Elf on the Shelf Printable from Royal Baloo
- Shelf Elf Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Christmas Action Cards from Oopsey Daisy
- Merry Christmas Pack from Living Life Intentionally
- Polar Express Mega Pack from Living life Intentionally
- Christmas Around the World eBook from Living Life Intentionally
- Christmas Printables from 1+1+1=1
- Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree Printable Pack from Homeschool Creations
- Winter Wonderland Pre-K Pack Expansion from Over the Big Moon
- Candy Cane Mini Pack from Our Little Monkeys
- Christmas Printables from All Our Day
- Gingerbread Men, Christmas Tree, and Star Printables from Powerful Mothering
- The Gingerbread Baby from Homeschool Share
- 12 Days of Christmas from Homeschool Share
- December Theme Printables by Carolyn from Wise Owl Factory at PreK + K Sharing
- Christmas Tot Kit from Lawteedah
- Christmas Symbols from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Christmas Trees from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Candy Canes from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Nativity Printables from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Nativity Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Nativity Pack 2 from 3 Dinosaurs
- Nativity PreK Pack from Over the Big Moon
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Christmas Language Activities.
Please join me today at PreK + K Sharing! 🙂
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards) and Twitter. You can find me on bloglovin’, Instagram, and YouTube, too.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll get some awesome freebies in the process!