It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing! Today, I’m sharing the links to free printables I’ve used to create Montessori-inspired winter math activities for preschoolers through first graders.
I show how I used the printables to prepare the Montessori-inspired activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Used in the Pictured Winter Math Activities for Preschoolers-Grade 1
Snowflake Addition, Subtraction, and Counting Activities
Free Printable: Winter Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
Free Printable: Cool Combos of 10 printables from Easy Primary Resources at Teachers Pay Teachers.
The Mitten Roll and Graph Game and Snowman Roll and Graph Game
Free Printable: Snowman Roll and Graph Game from the Royal Baloo Snowman Packs.
Free Printable: Snowman Packs from Royal Baloo
Snowman Clock Activities
Free Printable: Snowman Pack from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Free Printable: Time printables from the Royal Baloo Snowman Packs
Free Winter Printables for Preschoolers-Grade 1
- Arctic Animal Packs from Royal Baloo
- Bear Snores On Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Winter Theme Printables from 1+1+1=1
- Winter PreK Pack from This Reading Mama
- The Mitten from Homeschool Creations
- The Snowy Day from Homeschool Creations
- Winter Theme Printables from PreKinders
- Homeschool Share – The Mitten Lap Book
- Winter Nature I Spy from Spell Outloud
- Snow & Ice from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Winter Fun from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Dress the Snowman Colors by Carolyn from Wise Owl Factory at PreK + K Sharing
- Tacky the Penguin Printables from Wise Owl Factory
- Snow and Snowmen Printables from Making Learning Fun
- W is for Winter from Oopsey Daisy
- S is for Snowman from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Winter Printable Pack for Tots and Preschoolers from Gift of Curiosity
- Winter Printables at Teachers Notebook
- Winter Printables at Teachers Pay Teachers
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Winter Math Activities.
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates). You can find me on bloglovin’, Instagram, and YouTube, too.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll get two awesome freebies (and a monthly subscriber freebie) in the process!
May be linked to Practical Mondays Link Up, Hip Homeschool Hop, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, Link-ups at Squishable Baby, Preschool Corner, Sharing Saturday, Tot School Gathering Place.