It’s just about two weeks before Halloween! That’s when I always used to put out Montessori-inspired Halloween activities as a Montessori teacher and homeschooler. You may put yours out earlier, and that’s totally fine. It just depends on what works best for you and your homeschool or classroom.
Today, I want to share the links to my Halloween posts in case you’ve missed any as well as share some Montessori-inspired Halloween activities from around the blogosphere published since my Montessori-Inspired Halloween Activities post in 2011. I always love revisiting old posts and seeing what’s new online. Both old and new holiday posts have lots of great ideas and inspiration for the holiday season.
Of course, if you don’t celebrate Halloween, you might prefer some fall-themed activities for a harvest festival. I’ll share my pumpkin roundups here, but you can find those and my other fall-themed posts here: Montessori-Inspired Fall Activities.
My Montessori-Inspired Halloween Posts
Montessori-Inspired Pumpkin Activities (my 2010 roundup post)
Montessori-Inspired Pumpkin Unit (my 2011 roundup post)
Montessori-Inspired Halloween Posts from Around the Blogosphere
Kingdom of the Pink Princesses has Halloween/Fall Themed Trays.
Toddler Approved has 2 Ghost Footprint Games that would make a great walking-on-the-line activity.
3 Dinosaurs has a Halloween sensory bin and free Halloween Pack.
Mom on the Go in Holy Toledo has FrankenSLIME.
Taming the Goblin has Montessori pumpkin carving.
See Vanessa Craft has felt pumpkin shapes activity.
I Heart Montessori has Halloween: Grace, Courtesy and Safety.
My Confessions of a Montessori Mom Blog had Halloween activities with Montessori metal insets (blog post is no longer available.)
My Halloween Posts (Updated 2021)
- Montessori-Inspired Pumpkin Activities
- Homeschool Halloween
- Montessori-Inspired Pumpkin Unit
- 25+ Montessori-Inspired Halloween Activities
- Halloween Grace and Courtesy
- Montessori-Inspired Friendly Ghost Activities
- Montessori-Inspired Halloween Activities
- Montessori-Inspired Skeleton Activities
- Free Spider Printables and Montessori-Inspired Spider Activities
- 20 Pumpkin Phonics Activities
- Free Halloween Songs and Rhymes for Circle Time
- Halloween Activities for Montessori-Inspired Themes and Parties
- Montessori-Inspired Pumpkin Hammering for Toddlers
- 20+ Pumpkin Hammering Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Skeleton Printables and Montessori-Inspired Skeleton Activities
- Free Spider Printables and Montessori-inspired Spider Math Activities
- Free Tarantula and Spider Do-a-Dot Printables (Montessori-Inspired Instant Downloads)
- Free Spiderweb Cutting Strips (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download)
- Yummy Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Montessori Pumpkin Scrubbing for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Delicious and Nutritious Vegan, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Simple Fun with Pumpkins and Pumpkin Seeds for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Hands-on Fun with Montessori-Inspired Human Skeleton Activities
- How to Participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project with Non-Food Treats
- Non-Scary Montessori Halloween Printables for Preschool Through Elementary
- Free Bat Printables and Montessori-Inspired Bat Activities
- Free Bat and Vampire Bat Do-a-Dot Printables (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download)
- Free Bat Cutting Strips (Montessori-Inspired Instant Download)
- Kids’ Halloween Activities Pinterest Board
Kids’ Halloween Activities Pinterest Board
My Kids’ Halloween Activities Pinterest Board gets bigger all the time with Halloween activities of all kinds!
Have fun this Halloween! 🙂
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Instagram, Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), and YouTube. While you’re here, please check out the Living Montessori Now shop.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll receive some awesome freebies in the process!