It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing … with some fun activities for Shark Week (and beyond)! Here, I’m sharing the links to free shark printables for preschoolers through 1st graders (and sometimes older).
At PreK + K Sharing, I tell where I got the materials and show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired shark activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Shark Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Roll and Cover Shark Counting/Addition Activity
Free Printable: Roll and Cover printable from 3 Dinosaurs Shark Pack update
Shark Pin-Punching Activity
Hammerhead Shark Tray
Free Printables: Shark Bingo Game from Relentlessly Fun, Dangerously Educational, Shark Matching and Fact Cards from The Pinay Homeschooler, and Shark Week Fast Facts Hammerhead Shark page from 3 Boys and a Dog.
Sh is for Shark Activity
Free Printables: Sh is for Shark Magnet Page from Making Learning Fun.
Shark Phonics Reading and Word-Building Activity
Learn to Draw Sharks Activity
Free Printable: Learn to Draw Sharks printable from Kidzone
Free Shark Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders (some printables for up to grade 3)
- Shark Printables and Activities for Tots from Every Star Is Different
- Shark Unit with Free Printables from Every Star Is Different
- Mini Shark Pack from 3 Dinosaurs (ages 2-7)
- Shark Pack Update from 3 Dinosaurs (ages 2-9)
- Shark Unit from Royal Baloo (grades 1-3)
- Shark in the Park Alphabet Game from Juggling with Kids
- Shark Theme from First School
- Printable Sharks from First Palette
- Shark Lapbook (early elementary) from Homeschool Share
- Printable Shark Facts from All for the Boys
- Finding Nemo Shark Facts via 3 Boys and a Dog
- Shark Printables from PreK-8
- Shark Teeth Count from Making Learning Fun
- Shark Skip Counting from The Pinay Homeschooler
- Shark Tangram from Making Learning Fun
- Shark Activities from Kidzone
- Shark Craft from Learn Create Love
- Shark Craft for Kindergarten Students from Bright Hub Education
- Shark Printables from Teachers Notebook (the regular search isn’t working, so click on “free” under narrow search and then click “enter” on your keyboard to find the free shark printables)
- Shark Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Shark Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Also, see my shark water-bead number or letter sensory bin using free printables from the above “Shark in the Park Alphabet Game.”
And find lots of Montessori-inspired shark activities in my shark unit study.
Learn more about Montessori at Home or School: How to Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information), and Google+ (post updates and Montessori Community). You can find me on bloglovin’ now, too. I’m also a Parenting Expert on Sulia. Thank you for following me there. And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter in the right sidebar. You’ll get two awesome freebies in the process! May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, The Natural Homeschool’s Linky Party, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn.