It’s the 15th of the month, and I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing … with some fun activities for Shark Week (and beyond)! Here, I’m sharing the links to free shark printables for preschoolers through 1st graders (and sometimes older).
At PreK + K Sharing, I tell where I got the materials and show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired shark activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Shark Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links (at no cost to you).
Roll and Cover Shark Counting/Addition Activity
Free Printable: Roll and Cover printable from 3 Dinosaurs Shark Pack update
Shark Pin-Punching Activity
Hammerhead Shark Tray
Free Printables: Shark Bingo Game from Relentlessly Fun, Dangerously Educational, Shark Matching and Fact Cards from The Pinay Homeschooler, and Shark Week Fast Facts Hammerhead Shark page from 3 Boys and a Dog.
Sh is for Shark Activity
Free Printables: Sh is for Shark Magnet Page from Making Learning Fun.
Shark Phonics Reading and Word-Building Activity
Learn to Draw Sharks Activity
Free Printable: Learn to Draw Sharks printable from Kidzone
Free Shark Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders (some printables for up to grade 3)
- Shark Printables and Activities for Tots from Every Star Is Different
- Shark Unit with Free Printables from Every Star Is Different
- Mini Shark Pack from 3 Dinosaurs (ages 2-7)
- Shark Pack Update from 3 Dinosaurs (ages 2-9)
- Shark Unit from Royal Baloo (grades 1-3)
- Shark in the Park Alphabet Game from Juggling with Kids
- Shark Theme from First School
- Printable Sharks from First Palette
- Shark Lapbook (early elementary) from Homeschool Share
- Printable Shark Facts from All for the Boys
- Finding Nemo Shark Facts via 3 Boys and a Dog
- Shark Printables from PreK-8
- Shark Teeth Count from Making Learning Fun
- Shark Skip Counting from The Pinay Homeschooler
- Shark Tangram from Making Learning Fun
- Shark Activities from Kidzone
- Shark Craft from Learn Create Love
- Shark Craft for Kindergarten Students from Bright Hub Education
- Shark Printables from Teachers Notebook (the regular search isn’t working, so click on “free” under narrow search and then click “enter” on your keyboard to find the free shark printables)
- Shark Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Shark Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Also, see my shark water-bead number or letter sensory bin using free printables from the above “Shark in the Park Alphabet Game.”
And find lots of Montessori-inspired shark activities in my shark unit study.
Timeline of Life Fossil Collection (including a shark tooth) available for purchase from Montessori Services
Ocean Unit Study Pinterest Board
I have an Ocean Unit Study Pinterest Board with ocean activities of all types, including many activities about sharks.
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy! I’m also one of the coauthors of the book Learn with Play – 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards) and Twitter (blog posts by me and others along with the Parent/Teacher Daily and other interesting information). You can find me on Google+ (post updates), bloglovin’, Instagram, and YouTube, too.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll get two awesome freebies (and a monthly subscriber freebie) in the process!