If you’ve been reading my blog, you know how excited I am that I’ll become a grandmother in November! I’m busy putting together baby resources!
Today, I want to share a compilation of Montessori-friendly baby resources focusing on birth to age 1.
Montessori Baby Posts I’ve Published
Montessori and Natural Parenting (my post at Natural Parents Network)
How to Raise an Amazing Child the Montessori Way (Book Review) – the book I most often recommend for parents of babies
UPDATE: You’ll find many new Montessori baby posts in my Baby category and activities for babies and toddlers in my Infant-Toddler category.
Preparing Montessori Spaces in Your Home has my main home environment posts for babies through early elementary
See “How to Create a Montessori-Friendly Home” for ideas for a number of levels. Here are some of my main home environment posts here:
- How to Prepare a Montessori Baby Room at Home (roundup post)
- How to Prepare a Montessori Toddler Environment at Home (roundup post)
- Preparing a Montessori Newborn Baby Space at Home
- How to Use Montessori Mobiles to Encourage a Newborn Baby’s Development and Delight
- Preparing a Montessori Baby Space with Shelves at Home
- Preparing a Montessori Baby Space in Your Living Room
- Preparing a Montessori Baby-Toddler Space at Home
- Preparing Montessori Toddler Spaces at Home (includes my Montessori toilet learning setup)
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 2 Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 2½ Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 3 Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 3½ Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 4 Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 4½ Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 5 Year Old
- How to Prepare Themed Montessori Shelves
- How to Prepare a Montessori Home Environment for Afterschooling
- Create an Attractive Home Environment from Montessori at Home!
- How to Set Up a Montessori Homeschool Classroom
- How to Prepare Montessori Homeschool Spaces for Babies through First Graders
- How to Prepare a Montessori Space in Your Living Room for Toddlers Through Early Elementary
Some Helpful Montessori Baby Posts from Around the Blogosphere
Montessori Child Development Stages: First Year+ from Michael Olaf
The First Year from “The Joyful Child”
Montessori 0-6 Months from Daily Montessori
Traditional Montessori Materials in the Infant/Toddler Environment from North American Montessori Center
Understanding the Montessori Infant Environment from The Boyd School Blog
Montessori Baby Gift Ideas from How We Montessori
Montessori Baby Toys from HelloBee
Infants and Tots Posts from Confessions of a Montessori Mom Blog
Doing Montessori at Home with Your Baby from The Art of Education
Preparing for Baby: Infant Activities from Our Montessori Home
Mobiles from Parenting in the Moment
Infant Posts from Vibrant Wanderings
5 Things Baby Series from Montessori at Home
Montessori Meets Baby-Led Weaning: A Natural Approach to Introducing Solids by Melissa from Vibrant Wanderings at Natural Parents Network
Baby/Toddler Posts from Montessori Nature
Baby Play Posts from The Imagination Tree
Baby Posts from The Full Montessori
Baby Posts from Chasing Cheerios
Baby Posts from Mixing Playdough
Montessori Activities for Babies Posts from BluebirdKisses
Montessori-Friendly Activities on my Babies – Activities and Ideas Pinterest Board
Most of the posts on my Babies – Activities and Ideas Pinterest Board are Montessori-friendly.
Photo at the top of the post by eyecrave.
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Instagram, and YouTube. You can find me on bloglovin’ and Twitter, too.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll receive some awesome freebies in the process!