I love that Montessori principles can be used in some way in any home. You just have to choose what’s best for you and your family. Today, I’m sharing my main posts about how to create a Montessori-friendly home.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (at no cost you you).
My Posts about Creating a Montessori-Friendly Home
How Can Montessori Fit into Your Family? Top 10 Montessori Principles for Natural Learning How to Set Up a Montessori Space at Home Simple Montessori at Home Set-up Montessori at Home Simplified Montessori at Home Q & A
- How to Start Using Montessori at Home
- Don’t Be Afraid to Start Using Montessori at Home
- Excerpts from John Bowman’s Montessori at Home eBook
Introducing Montessori Rules and Routines to a Toddler (Includes YouTube video)
How to Set up Montessori Spaces at Home
Here’s a list of some of my main home environment posts:
- How to Prepare a Montessori Baby Room at Home (roundup post)
- How to Prepare a Montessori Toddler Environment at Home (roundup post)
- Preparing a Montessori Newborn Baby Space at Home
- How to Use Montessori Mobiles to Encourage a Newborn Baby’s Development and Delight
- Preparing a Montessori Baby Space in Your Living Room
- Preparing a Montessori Baby-Toddler Space at Home
- Preparing Montessori Toddler Spaces at Home
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 2 Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 2½ Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 3 Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 3½ Year Old
- How to Prepare Montessori Shelves for a 4 Year Old
- How to Prepare a Montessori Home Environment for Afterschooling
- Create an Attractive Home Environment from Montessori at Home!
- How to Set Up a Montessori Homeschool Classroom
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy! I’m also one of the coauthors of the book Learn with Play – 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning!
And don’t forget one of the best ways to follow me by signing up for my weekly newsletter. You’ll get two awesome freebies (and a monthly subscriber freebie) in the process!
Photo Credit: Photo at Top of Post by famveldman