Since it’s the 15th of the month, I have a new post at PreK + K Sharing … with some fun construction vehicle activities! Here, I’m sharing the links to free construction vehicle printables for preschoolers through 1st graders.
At PreK + K Sharing, I tell what materials I used and show how I used the printables to prepare Montessori-inspired construction vehicle activities. I also have links to other posts with additional ideas and presentations.
Free Printables Featured in the Pictured Construction Vehicle Activities at PreK + K Sharing
Matching Cards and Construction Vehicles
Free printable: Construction Site Vehicle Match Up Printable from Every Star Is Different
Construction Vehicle Magnifying Matching Activity
Free printable: Construction Vehicle Magnifying Match Game by Erin Horn
Cement Mixer Cutting and Pasting Tray
Cement Mixer Number Tracing Tray
Free printable: Trace the 3′s from C is for Cement Mixer by Royal Baloo
Free printable: Dump Truck Counting Mats from The Measured Mom
Construction Movement and Reading Cards
Free printable: Construction Movement Cards from Royal Baloo
Free Construction Vehicle Printables (of all kinds) for Preschoolers-First Graders
- Zoomin Moving Alphabet Packs (C is for Cement Mixer, D is for Dump Truck, and E is for excavator) from Royal Baloo
- Mike Mulligan Unit with Free Printables from Chestnut Grove Academy
- Construction Workers from KidSparkz
- -and Word Family Construction Puzzles from Preschool Powol Packets
- Construction Board Game from Preschool Powol Packets
- Construction Preschool Packet from Preschool Powol Packets
- Construction Movement Cards from Royal Baloo
- Construction with Trucks from Making Learning Fun
- Vehicle Nomenclature Cards from Welcome to Mommyhood
- Dump Truck Counting Mats from The Measured Mom
- Printable Dump Truck Craft from Learn Create Love
- Printable Back Hoe Tractor Craft from Learn Create Love
- Printable Cement Truck Craft from Learn Create Love
- Dump Truck Puppet from Texas State Library
- Construction Mobile or Models from DLTK’s Crafts for Kids
- Construction Vehicles from Homeschool Share
- Transportation Toys Do-a-Dot Printables from Gift of Curiosity
- Construction Printables from Teachers Notebook
- Construction Printables from Teachers Pay Teachers
Here’s the link to my article at PreK + K Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Construction Vehicle Activities Using Free Printables.
Please join me at PreK + K Sharing!
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!
If this is your first time visiting Living Montessori Now, welcome! If you haven’t already, please join us on our Living Montessori Now Facebook page where you’ll find a Free Printable of the Day and lots of inspiration and ideas for parenting and teaching! And please follow me on Pinterest (lots of Montessori-, holiday-, and theme-related boards), Instagram, and YouTube. You can find me on bloglovin’ and Twitter, too.